Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Favorite Season

...in my reluctance to see the summer end, I had temporarily forgotten just how much I love autumn. Especially September/early October. Now that it's here, I've been pleasantly reminded why autumn truly is my favorite of the seasons. Here's some of my reasons:

*My birthday!
* crispy, crunchy leaves to jump in, run through and crackle under my feet
*gorgeous sunshine, but cooler temperatures...and
*beautiful colors everywhere, as in this lovely tree that was at the park we took the boys to on sunday:

Yep, I'm loving this time of year!
And now, I have a NEW favorite to add: the beginning of a new school year! Yipee!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love fall too!
And September will mark the beginning of a new year for me forever....although now I don't get any fun boxes full of books to order. Oh...I should do that for myself, huh? Put in a big Amazon order every September. Hummmm.....sounds like an idea. :)