Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Cute

I haven't gotten around to getting any recent pictures off my camera, so I am pulling a couple cute ones of the boys to share. I will post again soon with fun pictures from this weekend (including a trip to Seattle, and time at Nana and Grandpas and a really cool spider/web picture).

So, here is a picture of Liam from Tony's wedding. He looks incredibly bored, but at least he's sitting still!
And here's one of David. His face is just adorable! I think this is my current favorite of him:
I hope this satisfies your blogging cravings. ;-) I know I am always happy to see new posts on others' blogs!
BTW...my mom's most recent post is great! I laughed....alot. But quietly, cuz everyone else in my house is asleep.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Who could possibly resist Mr. Davids adorable cheeks? Kissy kissy!