Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Purse Organization

Laura at Organizing Junkie's monthly organizing round-up this month concentrated on purses and getting them organized. My purse is one of the few things I feel confidant in my ability to keep organized, but I took on the challenge and made a couple really nice changes, as well as purging some non-essentials!

So, here we go:
I took everything out and piled it on my table. I went through everything and purged all the garbage, receipts and miscellaneous papers. I went on a short search and found a small zippered bag for the little stuff that floated around my purse and needed a secure home. Then, I put it all back together:
It is quite nice to find I can make my purse even more managable. Thanks, Laura!
Check out the others who have organized their purses by clicking here!

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

Wow you keep alot in that purse of yours. Good job!