Friday, March 04, 2011

Project 52: first foods

It's a little early, but Heidi's been acting like she was ready to start solids for quite some time now and with her suddenly deciding that she needs to nurse all night long, I bought some baby rice cereal and started her on it about a week ago......

















(This is her "I'm not sure what I think of this" look)....after not really getting anywhere with the "runny" version, I decided to try thick. Sure enough, just like the boys did, she gobbled it down.

The cereal has cut back on her wanting to nurse all night long, but she's still waking up alot and not wanting to sleep in her crib, so I am not sure we accomplished what I was going for....which was more sleep, ha ha....but hopefully it will all smooth out soon.

More Glimpses of Motherhood can be found here!

1 comment:

Angee @ October Morning said...

We started feeding Emily cereal a few weeks ago and I was shocked at how natural she was at it. She's an eating machine. I hope Heidi starts sleeping through the night for you.