Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hair cut!

























I finally got my haircut today and it feels SO good! I had wanted to get it cut after Heidi was born, but one thing led to another and I was not able to get it done until now. Over the last couple of weeks, I had gotten really tired of it. It was so long that even in a braid, it was getting into everything. I wanted to be done. A couple of times I almost just hacked it off. But, I held back and today Nicole and Kim came over. Nicole and I took turns having Kim cut our hair while the other watched the kids!
I am so excited to have my hair cut and to be donating the braid to Lock of Love.....I have been wanting to donate my hair to them for most of my life, but only now have been able to let it grow long enough to do so!

2 comments:

Tink said...

Holy Cow that braid is LONG! Your new doo is adorable on you! Hurray for short hair days.

Cindy said...

Cute hair cut and a girls day story to go with it. :)