Five minute Friday
Here
it was so easy to live in fantasy......dreams of then and when. I was constantly living for the next thing, instead of enjoying what I was doing in the here and now.
Slowly, I realized that what I was doing was not healthy. And I started opening my eyes to what was around me. Waking every morning and thanking God for the day before me. Living in the moment. Not always thinking "When..." There is some comfort in living in Today. God has given me the strength for today. I don't need to worry about the future or regret the past. I can enjoy my children at the stage each of them is in today, instead of wanting them to be older or younger than they are.
I am here. Today. This moment. As my blog title says, I am trying to "Live Life In Every Breath". Every breath means here. Now. All of me.
Yes, I plan for the future....some. But with the knowledge that until it is Today, it's not as important as the day that is here and now. I still dream, but my dreams are tempered with contentment.
Five Minute Friday! join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Loved this bit: with the knowledge that until it is Today, it's not as important as the day that is here and now. I still dream, but my dreams are tempered with contentment.
Amen girl.
Contentment is truly a beautiful thing. Love, love that!
Yes, here in the moment is beautiful. Visiting from Gypsy mama.
Stopping by from the 5 Minute Friday. I love your blog tag line, about living life in every breath. I what to soak up the here and now! Have a blessed weekend.
Post a Comment