I had another Craft Day today and boy was it fun! There was a better turn out this time----4 including me. This Craft Day centered around embellishing shoes and making yarn pom-poms!! My shoes still have a ways to go----I need to let the glue holding the glitter dry and I'm giving it about 24 or so hours....then I'll finish them.
Can you see Liam? He's begun an embroidery project....I'll have to post about it later. He's super excited about it and has been working on it ALL DAY!
While getting ready and cleaning for the day, Heidi found a fun place to play with my phone (I love how proud of herself she is!):
There will definitely be more Craft Days! I wish I had started doing these years ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Your shoes look good...that was a great idea. Did anyone else re-make some shoes?
Miss Heidi is adorable!!!
Post a Comment