I found this sweet little guy last night when I was spending my birthday money from my parents. I had been in the underwear section looking for a bra (got two!) and was walking out of the dressing room when I spotted him, and just had to get him. What does he belong to, you are probably wondering....A deliciously soft, warm and beautiful pair of pajama pants!
The coolest part, was before I went shopping, I was thinking about what to look for, and I thought it would be great if I found a bra (which I desperately needed) and a fun pair of "night-night" pants. I got just what I went looking for and I am so happy about what I got!
The coolest part, was before I went shopping, I was thinking about what to look for, and I thought it would be great if I found a bra (which I desperately needed) and a fun pair of "night-night" pants. I got just what I went looking for and I am so happy about what I got!Thanks for the gift card, mom and dad, it was perfect!




2 comments:
Cool pants. Are they flannel or fleece?
Oh my, those look yummy! Nothing better than having a yummy pair of "night night" pants to lounge around in!
Love love!
Post a Comment