We went to my folks for the weekend because it was my birthday. I will have to tell you all about my Tea Party at another date, because my mom has all those pictures on her camera, and I haven't had a chance to get them yet.
So, instead, you are going to get to hear about the boys' weekend. My parents bought tickets to the corn maze near their house. I will admit, I am so jealous! Corn mazes sound like fun! Anyway, Dad and Jon took the boys while us girls were at the tea party, and from what I heard afterwards, they had fun. I sent my camera with them and they got a few pictures:

Then, on sunday, my parents took us to dinner and I got this great photo of Liam enjoying his grilled cheese sandwich:




1 comment:
That pic of Liam is cute. Glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend. Love you.
Post a Comment