It has been rather hard lately trusting God's timing and provision in the midst of running out of things we need, and bills coming in with no money to pay them...but yesterday God worked through the lives of two special people and showed me in a very obvious way that He IS taking care of us!
My friend Pamela came over to visit, which was itself a blessing beyond words. She brought dinner for all of us and graciously watched my boys while I waited at a food bank for over two hours. Not only that, but she bought some groceries to go with dinner and left the rest here for us.
And, then our friend Tony brought us a bag of food, saying that he wouldn't eat it in the next couple of weeks and it would go bad...
So, we have meat in the house again, and jelly and a bunch of fruit/veg and even some goodies.
God is so good. He knew how much I needed such a reassurance and gave it to me.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love you, Jen. I'm sorry to hear that things have been stressful lately. :-( Things have a way of working out though, don't they?
Post a Comment