Anyway, here's a few of the pictures I took throughout the evening, just to wet your whistle. Enjoy:
Ceremony:
Photo Op on the stairs of the gazebo. I love the look on my brothers face in this one. You can see so much love there!
Photo Op on the stairs of the gazebo. I love the look on my brothers face in this one. You can see so much love there!
You are of the race of the lord Adam and the lady Eve---and that is both honor enough to raise the head of the lowest beggar and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the highest emperor on earth! Be content! (Aslan in Prince Caspian by C.S.Lewis)
1 comment:
You got some sweet shots. I really like the one of them on the stairs. So cute. Also like the one with the cake.
Now I can't wait to see the ones Dani took.
Post a Comment