Friday, August 14, 2009

Feet Friday---wedding feet

This feet friday post is going to have more than the usual one photo, as I want to include all the wedding feet from Dan and Faith's wedding. Enjoy

Daniel and Dad:
Me and Jon:
Faith:
Faith and Daniel:
Faith and Daniel:
It was a wonderful, beautiful wedding and there were lots of fun feet to take pictures of!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Coolio pics! I knew you took a few feet pics but they look so fun all in one post.

Faith said...

I love this post with all the feet from our wedding! So much fun. ;-)

Jenny said...

I wish I had gotten a few more feet from the wedding, I missed getting mom's and it would have been funny to have gotten Joes, he was wearing such interesting shoes for officiating a wedding! But, I like the ones I did get!