At one point, Liam went into the bathroom to go potty. He was in there awhile and we could hear him playing and stuff. Finally, he called me to wipe his behind (can't wait for that stage to be over), and that done he washed his hands and went on with his day.
A little later, I had to use the bathroom, and when I went in, I noticed that it still smelled pretty bad in there. Looking around, I noticed that one of his shark bath toys....well, take a look:

Yes, that's right folks. The shark is spotting the newest rage in headwear......a Poo Do!
I asked Liam what happened and he said, "It fell in". When asked why he didn't clean it off or at least tell me, he simply shrugged and went back to what he was doing.
I on the other hand, had to show my mom and get a picture taken for MMLM!!!!
For more MMLM giggles, visit Jenny On The Spot and enjoy your Monday!




5 comments:
Poo-do....very clever! Laughing is so much fun...thanks!
eeeewwww.....a poo do! Funny....have you seen Slumdog Millionaire yet? Serious Poo Do scene! Gotta see it.
Little boys and their toys!
Poo-do....clever! Still makes me laugh thinking about it.
*gasp*
You wanna know what I love??? YOU TOOK A PICTURE!!! LOL!!! I think I have had the same conversation with at least one if not all 3 of my kids... why do they just leave that there? It may not have been a shark tho... I think it was a duck...
Hahahaa! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment