Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ABC Wednesday---F

"F" is for FAMILY

There are many "F" favorites of mine. Friends. Flowers. Food. But, in the end, there was no contest. FAMILY won, hands down.
My family means so much to me. I love each one dearly, completely, deeply. Over the years, my family has been added to, through my marriage and the births of my children, and it continues to grow as my siblings marry and have children of their own. My newer family members are dear to me as well, and I love this oppertunity to introduce all of my family to you!

Here's my side of our family. This picture was take this last christmas, so it's fairly recent.
From Left to Right: Me, Jon, David, Faith, Daniel, Mom, Liam, Dad (also in the shot are the three puppy members of the family, Charlie, Lucy and Bonnie)

While not so recent (I'm still pregnant!), this is the only recent-ish picture I have of my in-law side. I really have to get some newer pictures!
From Left to Right: Joe, Pierce, Nicole, Bill, Jessie, Me (and David, LOL), Carol, Liam, Jon.
Titles that come from family:
Daughter
Sister
Wife
Mommy
Auntie
Grandma (someday)
Yes, FAMILY is definitely my favorite "F".
Go to the ABC Wednesday page for more posts.

4 comments:

Buddhist in Training said...

Lovely post, looks like you have a lovely family too :)

Katney said...

Family is a perfect choice for F.

Cindy said...

Love you! Perfect F. And yeah....wasn't it cool that I actually thought of an F? Helps to try to look at pics differently.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Family should always come First. Nice post.