Jessie's camera has a color pick up option that makes the picture black and white, except for the color chosen. Obviously, in this picture the color was blue and only Liam's overalls were blue. Cool effect, huh? I think so. Then, add "picnik" to the mix and you get this:
One of my favorite effect is "vignette", the shading around the edges of the picture. Such a nice effect. I would have rounded the edges too, only I had to hurry cuz David was fussing. The cool thing about the picnik website is that it is free to a certain extent and easy to use. If you want to pay, you get more features (like you can make your picture into a puzzle, too cool!)
Anyway, I had fun with it.




1 comment:
My camera is suppose to do that color pick thingy. Does she have the same one? Can you show me how to do it? I knew you'd have fun with picnik...so easy, huh?
Post a Comment