Friday, September 19, 2008

so alike, so different

I was about to delete this picture from my camera when I happened to take a good look at it and then couldn't resist uploading it to my page. Look at my boys! Aren't they silly?!?
Having two is so much fun. A challenge...sometimes I wonder what I've gotten myself into, but fun none-the-less.
It is fun to watch them grow, watch their personalities develope.

Liam is very serious. Liam is my pensive child. Liam didn't sleep much. Liam hated baths. Liam was bald as a baby. Liam never looked or sounded like a newborn, even at first. Liam is very withdrawn when he first wakes up, needs time to "wake up".

David is more phelgmatic. David is my curious child. David sleeps alot. David loves baths. David was born with a full head of hair. David looked and sounded like a newborn at the beginning.
David wakes up with a smile for anyone, and is ready for anything.

Both boys are strong. Hardy. Adventurous. They love each other and they love the people around them. Neither one liked the car in the beginning, but it can put them to sleep. Both boys love the outdoors.

I look forward to the years to come and to the additions I make to these lists.

No comments: