Monday, November 05, 2012

Alot of stuff in October

October was a pretty big month for us. Heidi and I had our birthdays, we had a fun pumpkin farm playdate, David got his haircut (his own choice too!), and much more.....

Here's Heidi and my joint birthday party with my inlaws. It was a ton of fun. We did an ice cream sundae bar with three kinds of ice cream, three kinds of sorbet and a plethora of toppings.






















In the same week, we saw TWO sets of double rainbows. I managed to get pictures of the second set...and yes, the double rainbows brought lots of "I just don't know what it means!" jokes.






















 I made Heidi a felt "paper" doll for her birthday:






















David's hair cut (the patch is because I accidentally poked his eye badly....I felt awful)






















 This collage has a bunch of "miscellaneous" stuff.....I worked on scrapbooks at my last Craft Day, I've been working on my decorated cork board (I still have to attach the fabric), Liam lost his first took (and Heidi had to "show her teeth" too), we went out for an autumn walk, had tea and discovered that Heidi should be in gymnastics...






















And lastly, my MOPS table went to the Pumpkin Farm for a playdate. It was a lot of fun. We ended up going to three different pumpkin farms this year, and Craven Farm is my favorite!






















I've got more pictures of stuff we did in October on my camera, so I am going to get those up in another October post! I've got pictures from the other pumpkin farms, pictures of the "tooth tins" I made the kids, and much more!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness...how can I comment on so many cute pics? I NEED to see many of them bigger!!!
Give Liam a high five on losing his first tooth! What did you guys do tooth fairy wise?
And Heidi on the box...hysterical!
Your felt doll turned out cute...want to see it in person too.