Monday, November 05, 2012

More of October!

Here's the rest of the pictures from October. We sure had a fun month!!!

Here are pictures from the second pumpkin farm we went to. This one was for a MOPS wide playdate, so we got to see Nicole and Pierce, Julia and Knyves, and a lot more ladies/kids from our MOPS group. There were free hay and "train" rides, animals to look at and pumpkins, of course! The weather cooperated and we had a lot of fun!






















After the MOPS playdate, we had about an hour until we needed to go pick up Jon, and were already pretty close, so we just went to a third pumpkin farm and played around there until time to get Jon. This one had a goat who could pull a rope with treats attached up to himself overhead.....and a maze made out of hay bales. Each Pumpkin farm has it's own special attraction and we really enjoyed going to several this year!






















I made tooth tins for the kids for when they lose teeth. We are very gently doing "the tooth fairy". The kids know it's like santa and not real, but having fun with it all the same. I was hoping to make a tutorial on how I made these....we will see if that ends up happening with how busy I am in the next couple of weeks.






















David did some tracing in school, his name, age, favorite color and favorite animal. I got new dishes with money my parents gave me for my birthday (JCPenny's "Pearl" collection----a 12 setting, 72 piece set for $100!!!!), the kids made faces (not sure why there is not one of Liam), and I arranged all the pumpkins we've collection on the table, alongside the shamrocks we were bequeathed when my inlaws had to move out of their office.






















And lastly, here's the kids trying on their costumes on the 31st. Heidi ended up refusing to wear any costume, but had a little fun playing in them and dancing with Liam.
Jon took Liam and David trick or treating in my inlaws' neighborhood and they had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh...tooth tins...now my question is answered. :)

I see lots in all these pics that you need to remember to tell me about.