Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baylee's Wedding

I had a wonderful time on sunday at Baylee's wedding. Baylee is the oldest daughter of my mom's best friend Rhonda. I've known her since she was three, so it's almost like watching my little sister get married. Baylee was a beautiful bride and it was obvious how happy she was!
I've been playing around with some of the pictures I've taken....enjoy!








3 comments:

Cindy said...

Fun pics! Nice that you took some of the place settings. Not sure if anyone else did....R will want to see that. And soooo glad you got some yaya pics. I like the b&w effects too.

Tink said...

ooooooo those bandw's are so fun! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the Ya Ya shot...boy am I happy one was taken!
So glad you were there to share in our joy sweet Petite!
Love you tons,
R

Vonnie said...

Thanks for the sweet look at an amazing day!