We took a little walk this morning with a purpose: to find letters in nature and snap pictures. Part of this was for the next badge in the Family Fun's "Badges of Fun" project and partly because I have always wanted to do it! We decided to make it simple and look mostly for the letters in the kids names and it was so much fun!
Thankfully, picnik has a collage option of four squares in a row, so I can show you Liam's. I want to print out the pictures and mount/frame them for each child....how cool would that be?!?
After doing Liam's name, I realized I had the letters to do the "Life" part of my blog title, so I quickly picniked myself a new header and I LOVE IT!
What do you think of our nature letters?!? It is seriously so much fun finding the letters---you should try it!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I should have scrolled down first and commented about your new banner here! Can't wait to see all the letters you found. So cool!
Post a Comment