Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Very Preggo

Well, this will probably be the last pictures I get of me pregnant this time around. Being due on Monday makes it seem likely that I won't get around to taking any more before Baby comes.

I realized tonight that what Jonny keeps saying about me "looking like your about to explode" must be true. Just about everyone I saw at church tonight said something along the lines of "my goodness, you must be close."

My head pastor, Nate, had my favorite reaction of the night: "ooooohhhh, Jennifer"

So, what do you think? Do I look like I have a bomb in my stomach? Ha ha ha:




3 comments:

Faith said...

Very preggo indeed! Wow, that's quite the belly you have on you, sister. :) I am hoping, for your sake, that it doesn't mean a really big baby in there. ;)

Love you!

Cindy said...

I thought you looked ready last Saturday. Rooting for a Sunday the 10th birth. :)

Tink said...

David looks like your daddy in that shot. :)

Big prayers of babylove and wonderful labor.

Mwah!