Heidi Anne was born October 9th 2010 at 4:52pm. She's 7 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches long!
She is absolutely beautiful!
I will get pictures up as soon as I can access my own computer....I am currently on strict bed rest for a week or two to try and NOT prolapse this time.
If you can't wait to see a picture, check out my mom's post...)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hi dear,
congratulations as GOd has added the lil angel to your lovely family ,
heartiest congratulations ,
how are you doing , please do take care of yourself and rest wel .
i have been a follower of your lovely blog from few months and tho , i have not much communicated with you but couldnt help dropping this line .
keep in touch and take your time
God bless you, heidi and your family ,
greetings
Rachana
Post a Comment