Well, we finally have BOTH names figured out. We've had the girl's name picked out for the last 6 years or so.....have just kept with the one we had picked when pregnant with Liam.
The boy's name was much harder this time around. I am hoping that means that we're having a girl.......
But, finally we've decided. I felt really anxious that we needed both names, I didn't like the idea of having a boy and not having a name for him. I feel very much more prepared to be having a baby in a month now that we have both names figured out.
Would you like to know what they are?
Girl: Heidi Anne
Boy: Peter Jonathan
And now to tie in the post title.....we're really big on what the names actually mean. There have been many we've liked until we found out what it meant.....like James. Means "supplanter" or "thief" depending on the site you go to. Either way, not so good.
So, Heidi Anne means "A type of Grace"
and
Peter Jonathan means "Rock [that] Yahweh has given"
Saturday, September 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awww....Peter Jonathan....nice. Can't wait to find out which one gets to leave my mouth.
Post a Comment