Here's some of the pictures we got last wednesday when we went in for the 20-week ultrasound! This is probably my favorite part of pregnancy...how wonderful it is to have the technology to see the wee ones while they are still inside! Oh, and as has been our usual, we did NOT find out the gender, so it's gonna be a surprise!
it looks like Baby's saying "rock on!" in this one:
And honestly, I think baby feet are always cute, and oh do they made adorable ultrasound pictures:
Blogtober 27: An Ordinary Day
5 hours ago







3 comments:
Congratulations . . .if I haven't said it already . .and if I have . . . congratulations again.
The miracle of ultrasound . . . seeing the future as it is now.
I don't know how you go with not knowing what it is. I don't have the patience! So exciting though! Yay babies!
Adorable!! I loved that I had the ultra sound pics for my son, but they would not give me any for my daughter (who is older, 23).. I was always sorry about that.. But grateful she turned out to be such a smart and beautiful young lady!.. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your newest "little bun in the oven"! ~tina
Post a Comment