Sunday, May 02, 2010

counting my blessings---in embroidery

I am thinking of joining in on this project:

let's count our blessings

I had come across it when they were doing their most recent 39 squares project, and while intrigued and interested, wasn't able to get myself in gear fast enough to participate.
And now, they are starting this new round and it has such an amazing theme and I just love it.
I don't know if I will be able to keep pace with them, but I would love to do this project. Hopefully, I will be able to post soon that I have begun.....
I have to find just the right material (I really like the coarse linen-looking stuff the host, Amy, uses for hers. I don't think I have any, but I'll look in my scraps....) and find my threads (actually, I know where they are, I just have to get them out) and get started!

Want to do it with me? It would be so much fun!

Also check out Amy's 39 squares site and the post where she embedded a video of all the people who participated in the last round...such inspiration and creativity!!!

No comments: