Can you tell I like playing in picnik?
Monday, December 28, 2009
Reconnection
While we were at my parents, I had made plans to go to coffee with Pamela and see our friend Adriel, who we have not seen in ages and ages. We went on Saturday afternoon and it was so good to see her again. We spent a fun hour getting reacquainted and catching up. So nice. I hope it is not quite so long before we see her again.
I took the picture from her camera, cropped it and played around with it a little in picnik, cuz picture on my camera didn't turn out as good...then I played around with it a bit more and got this:
Can you tell I like playing in picnik?
Can you tell I like playing in picnik?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I LUUUUURVE Picnik! So cute :)
Watching you play in Picnik when you were here reminded me how much *I* love it too! I had gotten out of the habit of playing around. Will have to remedy that in the future.
Post a Comment