Each year, we go with my parents to a lake and spend a few days. This year will be our third time. It is relaxing and wonderful and I look forward to it every summer. Here’s a bunch of pictures from the lake:
Nana helping Liam get his toes wet(2007)
Liam and the doggies wishing they could go outside (2008)
Liam and I getting wet (2008)
Lounging and visiting (2007)
David and I chilling on the dock (2008)
Liam's first canoe ride (2007)Be sure to check out the rest of the ABC Wednesday posters here!




3 comments:
Great vacation photos...makes me want to pack up and go...I love Liam and the dogs...and liam in the lake with his tricycle...so cute....we go to the ocean every year...and I can't wait...
Hi!
Great "V" post! Looks like lots of fun! We had a place at the Lakes but sold it a few years ago. Have a great evening!
Sherrie
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/06/abc-wednesday-v.html
I never tire of seeing the pics! We're getting excited for this year. Daddy made Liam a surprise!
Post a Comment