Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ABC Wednesday---W

W is for Weddings.
I really enjoy weddings. I like that they are very joyful and beautiful occassions, I like getting dressed up, I like how everyone's wedding is uniquely theirs. I liked planning my own wedding. Here is a small collage of pictures I scanned onto my computer from my wedding album. Enjoy:
make sure you check out the rest of the ABC Wednesday contributors!

13 comments:

James said...

It looks like you had a very nice wedding. It's sad that some people seem to have too many of them.
This makes me want to find my wedding pictures from so many years ago.

Leslie: said...

What a lovely wedding dress. I was thinking about doing "weddings" since I just got engaged 2 weeks ago, but I thought it was too soon to be talking about it. But I have been looking at dresses in the magazines. Unfortunately, most of the dresses are strapless and at my age, they wouldn't be appropriate. I like how yours has short sleeves! You made a beautiful bride! :D

Bradley Hsi said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful wedding with us.

Carol said...

Beautiful photo collage...and what a great W wedding is...

Cindy said...

I love weddings too....can't wait for the next one I get to attend! :)
Love you

photowannabe said...

I love weddings too. Yours looks lovely and I agree that the dress is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful w! I am so glad that yours was such a special day! Really lovely!

irene said...

You look a lovely bride. Thank you for sharing your happy memory.

Faith said...

You were sooooo pretty! Love the pictures.

Can you believe it's only another month until Daniel and I get married??? I'm so excited.

I miss you, sissy.

Q said...

Wonderful choice for W!
Lovely wedding and beautiful bride!
Sherry

Mara said...

Oh that's a lovely wedding dress. It looks very simple and very very elegant! Thank you for the photos!

Tink said...

Sniff Sniff...I cried at your wedding like all I attend. What a special day it was!

Joy King said...

It was a lovely wedding :-) So glad I was able to attend! So amazed at how different like looks like now!