Tuesday, March 03, 2009

First Haircut

I don't know how many of you know this, but we're not cutting Liam's hair. It's part of the way we dedicated him as a first born to the Lord.
Well, David is a different story, and I've been nagging asking Jon if I could cut David's bangs. As you can see, they'd gotten quite long:
Well, on Sunday, Jon FINALLY said yes, and I didn't waste any time! My mom and I whisked David into the bathroom and pulled out mom's hair scissors. David wasn't very cooperative-he kept wiggling and trying to figure out how he could get everything on the counter (in the picture, he's trying to arch his back and get away!), so it's not as good a cut-job as it could have been:
All in all, I think it looks pretty good. It really makes David look older:

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It won't be his last "less than perfect" haircut. I look back at pics of you and Dan and wonder about what I was thinking! :)