Monday, March 02, 2009

Birthday Party

Sunday afternoon was Liam's birthday party. As per his request, we had it at my parents house. He HAD asked to have "all" his friends come too, including those at church, but I carefully explained to him the fact that the kids' parents probably wouldn't want to pay for the ferry, but that we'd have the family and Pam and her kids come, and that pacified him.

My mom asked him what kind of cake he wanted, expecting an answer such as "chocolate" or "vanilla". Liam's answer? "Zebra!" Well, when you ask my mom for something specific, she delivers! Take a look at this awesome Zebra cake she ordered from Albertsons (and then completed with a zebra figure):

there were presents to open as well:

Liam, Natalie and Wesley spent a bunch of time playing outside as well. It was great fun to have all my in laws come to my childhood home, and help us celebrate Liam's 4th birthday. All in all, I think it was a smashing success!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like the smiley pic of liam with his presents. All my presents pics he is looking thoughtful. :)