Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Do or Not To Do

I was over visiting Organizing Junkie's web site earlier, and she has a post up about not doing quite so much at Christmas and losing sight of what's truly important.
As a fun part of the post, she made a list of things she's NOT doing this year, and linked a couple of others who have a similar posts. I thought it was a fun idea, so here's my not list:

1) We're not getting a tree (this is something we've actually NOT done for the past few years, it's just easier since we go to relatives on Christmas)

....huh. There's actually more we ARE doing this year that we usually don't do. Maybe I should tweak this a little, LOL.

We ARE:

1) Baking cookies. See my Eatery blog.

2) Sending out photo cards (I got a GREAT deal at snapfish)

3) Doing Advent (and it's been really fun!)


What are you doing or not doing differently this year???

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am not sending out cards...again. I'm not being frugal...again. I'm not going away on vacation...again. I'm not putting up outside lights...again. I'm not staying destressed...again.
Hummmm....not much new on the not-to-do list. ;)