Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reincarnation of Cloth Diapers

So, I couldn't, I just COULD NOT do the cloth diaper thing. I tried, honestly I did. To no avail. I have accepted defeat in this area of my life.
So, this post is dedicated to all the other things I use my clothies for.

Burp clothes. They work excellent for this, as they are so thick and absorbent:


Cushion/pad for the diaper changing station (cuz the plastic pad is oh so cold nowadays, especially at night)



Dusting cloth. The texture just traps all that yucky dust!
Uses I didn't get pictures for:
*Lap cloth for feeding David (that rice cereal gets EVERYWHERE!)
*Cover-up at night when I can't find a blanket for David
*Chew toy (I don't know why, but David loves to crumple one up in his hands and chew on it)
*Any type of spill picker-upper. (Soy sauce on the table? No problem!)

Yep. I can't use they for what they were designed for, but they sure are handy! Plus, if I ever run out of diapers just before pay day, I have back up, even if it IS gross!!!! (better than poo on the floor, I have to admit)

No comments: