Monday, May 28, 2007

Pain

I'm sitting here in a puddle of tears as I pray for my friends' baby boy Kaiden. He's in the hospital again, but this time on life support. If it's breaking my heart this bad...I can't even begin to image what Stephanie and Omar are feeling right now.

How do you balance believing that God is going to heal someone and having peace if He decides to take them home instead?

I am still dealing with the pain and devastation of losing Kurt, after believing with all that was in me that God was going to heal him.

It's all I can do to pray "Thy Will Be Done" and trust that God knows best. I want Kaiden healed for Gods Glory and for Steph and Omar, and all the other people in the world he had the potential to touch in his life. I also want him healed for me. So that I won't be tempted to give up hoping that God can and will heal those I pray for.

Jesus, please heal Kaiden and please bring peace to Stephanie and Omar. Hold them through all of this. Be their comfort and shield. For Your glory. Amen.

No comments: