My husband likes to take the kids trick or treating, so even though I don't much like halloween, I try to make it work for all involved....I stay at the inlaws and watch movies and eat snacks!
We made a decision a while ago that the child had to be three, so this was David's first year to get to go along and he sure had fun!
The boys tried on their costumes early in the day and it turned into quite a bit of play time:
I borrowed some brown eye liner and gave Liam a cowboy's mustache. He was grinning like this and bigger all night (I think he liked the mustache!):
All dressed up and ready to go:
Project 52: Glimpses Into Motherhood.
Thursday, November 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
The mustache definitely added to the look. They are adorable.
They look awesome!! I bet they had a blast. :D
Post a Comment