this last Saturday, my church did an event for younger kids called Wonder Wheels. The idea: bring your kids bikes, let them decorate them and then ride a chalked out course. The boys had a blast and I have to admit, I had a lot of fun too! A friend of mine was all too willing to hold Heidi and let me run around with the boys!
Here's some extra pictures from the day!
Poor David crashed on his bike right when we got there, which is why he's frowning in some of the pictures (he was more embarrassed than anything, didn't even cry, he's so tough!)
Project 52: Glimpses Into Motherhood
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Of course he didn't cry!
Love the pic in the second collage of both boys and the one with you and David. Gonna add those to shots that need printing.
What fun! I'll have to remember that when we get to bike age.
Post a Comment