My little girl is standing! It feels so soon! She has not figured out walking yet (for which I am grateful), but it's really only a matter of time.
She also has a very bad habit, which I allowed her to indulge in for the time it took to take the picture. Can you guess what it is?
We usually keep all shoes away from my little "puppy"....but sometimes she manages to find them and then she munches happily......ICK.
So now that she's crawling, standing and climbing up on (and sometimes OVER) everything, I have been forced to use bins, boxes, a cooler, the stroller and anything else I can think of as barriers to keep her away from the things she shouldn't get into.....like her daddy's computer.
.......whew, I need a nap just talking about it.....ha ha
Project 52: Glimpses Into Motherhood
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
HAHA my son does that too. I try to keep him from doing it, but sometimes he is a ninja. Cute photo and congrats on your lil girl standing!!! :D
It is icky...but its also funny! :)
Post a Comment