Thursday, February 03, 2011

childhood dresses

Along with Lolly, my mom sent me home with a couple of dresses and a sweater that had been mine when I was little.
One of them is a beautiful red and white Christmas dress that I wore when I was 1! We did a little try on photo shoot the other day-----
This is my favorite, I love the look on her face:






















And I thought this was a sweet one with Liam:






















But none of them were very cooperative for a group picture:

















I decided to try to get some pictures of just Heidi on the couch and that was a laugh! She would not sit still!
In the first picture, she's arching her back and in the rest, well, you can see she was having more fun playing with the dress then letting mommy snap pretty pictures!






















I can't believe I wore this when I was ONE. It is a tad big on her but not much. Now, I just have to get a cute pair of tights before Valentines Day!

(Linking up to Project 52's Glimpse of Motherhood!)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

So cute. I love the first two shots. Glad you didn't wait to try it on her...I was pretty sure it'd fit!

Angee @ October Morning said...

I love her dress. So cute!

Faith said...

I think it's so great that you can pass on your childhood goodies to a little girl of your own!!! I'm so happy for you, sis. I can tell you're really enjoying this one. ;)

I love you! Please let me know when you are going to be in town at the folks next time and maybe I can get some time off to come see you! Especially if I know in advance. :)