Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project 52: a happy baby

So, for some reason I can't get the button from Project 52 to copy into my post correctly, so I am going to have to just link it the old fashioned way.

But, you really should check out our lovely host's post, because my Project 52 post from last week is featured! Oh yeah, that was a fun surprise! I've never been featured before!

Well, I won't strut about too much, here's my photo for this week!

My beautiful, happy Heidi girl!
It's smiles like these that make being a mom totally worth every moment!

















Be sure to check out the rest of the Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood posts!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness....she is getting so big! So glad I get to see her this weekend. LOVE that smile.

Faith said...

Sooooooooooooo CUTE!

Angee @ October Morning said...

Sweet smile!!