We are finally home from house sitting for my inlaws, and while we had a good time and it was a nice break (especially from our sauna-home)...it is really nice to be home. Back in the familiar. Back with Sal.....who unfortunately has had way too much freedom to do whatever he wanted and now I've had to kick him off our table a couple of times. Grr, hope he hasn't had time for it to develop into a habit...
Anyway, my mom came over on tuesday and took me shopping for some summery maternity clothes (which, having had one pregnancy end in February, and the other in June, I was sadly lacking in acceptable summery clothes for how big I am!). It was such a nice time out, I left the boys with Jon so it was just mom and I....haven't had that luxury in far too long! She treated me not only to new clothes, but also to Starbucks (twice!) and to lunch at the Macaroni Grill (I had a luscious meal called Penne Rustica!). It was so much fun. On our way home, we were stopped at a traffic light and I noticed that the truck in front of us had writing and drawings all over the back of it in the dust that had accumulated on it. And then I took a closer look and was completely amazed. I dug my camera out and then for quite an intense interval, wasn't sure I would get the picture, because the camera wouldn't start. Kept saying "Lense Error".
It worked just in time and so I can show you what I could never describe....the coolest truck drawing I have ever seen!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yeah...you did manage to get a decent pic. Wasn't too sure it was gonna happen.
Yay! I cannot wait to see your big ol' belly at Cavanaugh!
Post a Comment