I thought I would share with you my latest squares!
This one is seems obvious, since I simply stitched the word...love is such a blessing to give and to receive:
Here's what it looked like up to the "love" square:
As you might be able to tell from the extra lines on the fabric, I've decided to put more squares on. I added an extra row and an extra column, making it 6x9 instead of 5x8. With my 4 double squares, I think this gives me a total of 50 blessings to do. A good number, I think.
So, here's what I've worked on since taking the big picture...
This one is up next to the cross on top.....and it pretty much sums up my faith:
This little cutie is for the birds. I am a big bird fan. I keep meaning to put bird feeders on my deck to entice them to come closer...but the procrastinator and cheapster in me keeps holding me back....but I do love this time of year when I can throw the windows wide open and hear them singing and twittering to each other all day long....their noises fill my heart with joy:
And this one is for gardens. I like to garden....I have a few container gardens out on my porch and can't wait for the day I have a yard or acreage in which to garden on a higher level.
So, there you go, now you are up to date! It's funny, I keep going in spurts....I will do two or three squares in a day, and then not work on it for a few days. Well, either way it's getting done, and that's what really matters.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
As always.....cute!!!! I really enjoy reading about the things you are blessed by. Love you.
I'm exactly the same about the birds. I love to hear them, but I forget to get the feeders out most of the time. :^(
I like your garden square, too. That looks like my mom's garden!
~Faith
Sew Many Blessings
Needle & Fabric Art
Hi Jenny! This is really coming along beautifully!! Loved the chips and salsa square!.. Sometimes the little things can be a blessing. For me, recently, they were roasted marshmallows!.. Hope you and yours are enjoying the weekend! ~tina
Post a Comment