I know, I know....I made a big announcement and then disappeared from blogger-land. I am sorry. I have been very sick (1st trimester is always hard on me and this time has been no exception)...and to make matters worse, I've been completely void of blogging inspiration and have been lacking the desire to do much of anything except sleep. I am so far behind on my picture taking too. It's crazy.
Liam's birthday was great. We spent the late morning/afternoon at the Children's Museum here in town with one of Liam's good friends and his family. And we had the Butcher side of the family over in the evening for dinner, cake and presents. Then over the weekend after, me and the boys went to my parents house. So nice!
Well, that's about it for my update...thanks for having patience with me!
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment