Monday, January 05, 2009

...resolutions...

Wow, a whole week of 2009 is almost over already. Time flies.

I’ve spent some time this afternoon reading blogs. On the most recent one, the lady had a list of “resolutions”. I’ve been trying to ignore this, but now is the time.
So, without further ado, here’s my list for 2009.

(1) Daily “school” with Liam. Specifically to get his alphabet learned.
(2) Weekly menu planning. I took a break in December, and want to get back into the swing of things. I’d really like to get to having two-four weeks done in advance, so that I can accomplish #3 better.
(3) Spend less money on groceries. Learn how to use coupons, make a grocery log book, etcetera.
(4) Keep my home clean and organized.
(5) Actually have a quiet/devotional time each day.
(6) Have a date night with Hubby at least once a month.

Yes. That is a good list. Those are the things I feel strongly about accomplishing this year. There are other things, but I don’t want to overload myself because then my procrastinating self will not do any of it, LOL!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ahhh...resolutions! With God all things are possible. :)