Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"If you fit into my pants, I will kill myself"

If any of you have seen the movie "While You Were Sleeping", then you know the context of the title quote...
anyway, tonight, Jon calls to me from the other room, "I can wear your pants!"
I come around the corner to see that not only is he wearing my pants, but THEY ARE TOO BIG FOR HIM!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

NO, no, no! Its just not right. That man of yours needs to have his thyroid checked and eat more!

Tink said...

jsyk I used too, and for many years,fit into Fairborn Guy's dungarees...oh man was that a self esteem killer. Don't worry, one day he will have a gut that you can pinch and pat with love.

Anonymous said...

the title cracks me up...I will forever think of you as my "While You Were Sleeping" sister!!